Coaxial HPGe Detector with Lead Shield is used to measure the specific gamma radiation of radionuclides from various types of environmental objects such as rocks, minerals, sludge, slag, soil, plant, sediment and particulate matter in air and water.
- Adopting precision gamma-spectrometry methods
- Radionuclide identification and determination of their specific activity
- Low level of instrumental background
- Low threshold for radionuclide detection
- Separate and simultaneous measurement of activity of 100 radionuclides